Sunday, July 27, 2008

Crazy Chipmunk!!


Aaron -
So I have a hard time sleeping at night, right? There I was - sitting at the picnic table after everone had gone to bed playing a game on my laptop. I felt something crawling on my leg - moths have been way bad up here - so I brushed at my leg to get it off. A few seconds later, I feel it again up on my thighs. A little startled this time, I got up, turned my light on, and tried to brush it off again. I then notice that it was coming from inside my pants and it was crawling all over my legs, butt, and thighs. Not knowing what it was - I took my pants off and started shaking them out. One of these little guys came running out of one of my pant legs and ran up the tree!! Talk about a scare when your sitting alone in the mountains at night!!

1 comment:

Torri P said...

HAHAHAHA...that is hilarious! I would have been so freaked out! Glad to see you guys are having fun!