Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ASHTON DANNY DANSEREAU




This is our Handsome little man. We took him down to Layton when he was only 7 days old and got these awsome pictures taken. Annie did an awsome job and we are excited to get to see all of the pictures she took!
He's such a good baby! I have had to wake him up every three hours to feed him. He was very Jaundice, which makes them extra sleepy, so my docotor told me to wake him up instead of waiting for him to wake me up. Now that he's off his tanning bed, he gets squirmy when he's hungry. The only time he really cries is when he's getting his diaper changed or when getting dressed. He doesn't like people messing with him!















5 comments:

Elise said...

He's adorable! Congratulations!

lins.e said...

wow maranda good job.. he is so cute!!! He looks so tiny. I love those pictures too, wish I would have done that with my boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!!
I don't have your email anymore :(
I need your address and a few other things...will you email me?
sweetyesterdays @ hotmail.com

THANK YOU!!!!!!
:)
i have had a HUGE amount of poeple email me about your baby...he is so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Maranda,
He is so cute and handsome! I'm so happy to hear that he is a good baby for you. They truly are the best gift from Heavenly Father.

Best of luck!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

maranda he is beautiful!!! i cant wait to see him~ i hope everything is going great for you!