Monday, January 4, 2010

Video of the Day: Ellen's Huge 12 Days Surprise for a Home Viewer - The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Video of the Day: Ellen's Huge 12 Days Surprise for a Home Viewer - The Ellen DeGeneres Show

I've never personally known someone to win something cool, until today that is! An to be able to win it off of my favorite show....WOW, what a lucky girl! My friend Julie sure had an awsome start to her new year. I met Julie when we moved to American Fork my Junior year in high school. For those of you who know me, you know that i'm shy and it was very hard for me to make friends. Julie went out of her way and made me feel welcomed for the 1 year that I lived there. She was pretty much my only friend in American Fork. Julie is such an awsome person and I'm sure deserved every little bit of this Awsome day......watch and see........

1 comment:

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

i watched that! thats awesome you know her! she is a lucky duck!